[AccessD] Missing library?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Jul 2 14:38:48 CDT 2008

...you need the Dao 3.6 but ado is installed by default iirc ...and the Dao
reference must be ahead of the ado ref in the list ...and if the A97 app was
converted from an earlier version you may need the Dao 3.5 compatibility dll
as well ...open a code module and then tool/references ...if its grayed out
you may have to use the ms tool to do a clean uninstall of O2007 first and
then reinstall A97.

William