[AccessD] Office Link in a customed Menu Bar

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Jul 2 19:02:54 CDT 2008

Yep, Same in Excel. All custom toolbars that used to appear where-ever (top, floating, bottom etc) are stashed under the Addins Tab as a default. I believe you can create your own tab but I have never tried it or even looked into it.  No-one I know or worth for/with uses Office 2007 so there has been no real need to dig any deeper at this point.

I am not sure if this is the issue though, as it seems the custom toolbar in question is there and visible, but not the office link button on the toolbar.