[AccessD] InfoPath and Access

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 3 04:38:45 CDT 2008

Hi William

You are brave - you did this banana thing again!

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 03-07-2008 06:10 >>>
...take a look at microsoft's vs8 vb express (free) using an mdb be ...you
can gather all the info in a simple desktop form and when the user pushes a
button, bind to the mdb, load the data, and close the connection ...you can
do all of that without writing a single line of code in all probability
...even use SQLServer exp instead of an mdb if you'd like.

William
"My friends, we live in the greatest country in the world. Please join with
me as we try to change it." Obama