[AccessD] InfoPath and Access

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Thu Jul 3 08:43:28 CDT 2008

William,
 Not Irrespective of others opinions, I don't mind yours, or any ones
else's, signatures. It's painfully evident that as we move forward through
time, we become more and more "thin skinned" if you will. We end up whining
and focusing on the most ridiculous things. It seems to me that there are
many real harmful and destructive obstacles to maneuver through one's life
than the words written / displayed. So much energy wasted one trivial
matters.

 I debated whether to post, because invariably someone will wind up
offended.. :-)

My Humble Opinions / Observations  --

WBR
 ~ Robert