[AccessD] Article on stuff broken in Access 2007

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 3 09:12:55 CDT 2008

Hi Susan

You should have told us. Now you have five votes!

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 03-07-2008 16:01 >>>
>
> The article on Access 2007 will be very helpful with
> discussion with one of my clients.
>
> Edz. . . .

=======I'm glad to hear that, so thank you for letting me know. The hardest
issue for me is trying to determine what readers will find helpful. On
TechRepublic.com the only real indication is the number of page hits (which
I can see for the MS Office and Tech of All Trades blogs, but nothing else),
votes, and then reader comments. It's frustrating when I write, what I
think, is a terrific blog or article and then nobody seems to read it!
Believe it or not, I'd rather see a long list of controversial responses
than nothing at all. :)

I'm going to start writing for the small to medium IT shops, so if anyone
has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them -- although, I guess that's a tad OT
for this list, so if anyone wants to suggest something, you might want to do
it over on the tech list or send me a private at ssharkins at gmail dot com.

Susan H.