[AccessD] SQL Server Express WAS Article on stuff broken inAccess 2007

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Jul 3 18:21:47 CDT 2008

I have started working in SQL Server 2000 (enterprise version) and whilst I only have limited rights (The DBA's set it all up etc and they have standard templates and scripts to start with) I am really impressed with it - it is a seriously good setup compared to what I have worked with in the past.

I have downloaded the express version at home, but it is finding the time to play with it that is tricky (especially since I have a 9 month old son!).

Darryl.