[AccessD] OT: Dual Monitors

MF mfisch4 at capex.com.ar
Mon Jul 7 13:55:08 CDT 2008

I've done it several times while running PPT's.
I don't remember which it was but there was a function key
that took you in sequence through all the possibilities.
There may be a little monitor inscribed pr painted on the key.
There was no more soft involved than Windows. At least not
any I had to install. It was a laptop thing if I recall correctly.

MF