[AccessD] How do I change the default month in Leban'sMonthCalendar module?

Bob Gajewski rbgajewski at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 7 20:28:17 CDT 2008

Stuart & William (et al)

Yep, it was a syntax error. Instead of:

dtStart = Nz(Me.IncidentDate.Value, 0)

I had to change it to:

dtStart = Nz(Me.IncidentDate.Value, DateAdd("m", -1, Date))

Unfortunately, using the double-click method now loses both the
_BeforeUpdate() event and the SelStart, SelLength settings. So, I may not
use this after all.

Thanks anyways - I was definitely led to my error ("mm" where it should have
been "m").

Bob