[AccessD] get focus back to subform - URGENT

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Jul 9 23:11:46 CDT 2008

Hi Kath

Be explicit then - Something like

...Some Code
me.parent.requery
'Then
Forms!frmSomeMainForm.form.somesubform.somesubformcontrol.setfocus
...some code

Re your earlier post about moving between controls
I assume you want the user to just tab away happily and move between the
subform and the main form without really knowing or seeing any difference

I do this explicitly too - I determine the 'last' control on the main form
then on the 'lostfocus' of that field I have something like
Forms!frmSomeMainForm.form.somesubform.somesubformcontrol.setfocus
And the reverse on the last control on the sub form

There are probably better ways to do this but this is simple and it works
for end user navigation well enough

See ya

DD