[AccessD] Filter By Form problems

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:33:46 CDT 2008

I'm using FBF because the client wanted that. One complicating factor is
that when they decide to FBF the form is currently all in no-edits mode. So
I have code that introduces a toolbar with some buttons on it, and turns the
controls to edit-able, but things are going sideways and I don't know what
to do.

Rocky, I will send you a pair of zips (FE and BE), and my thanks for your
second pair of eyes.

A.