[AccessD] Downgrading Vista

krosenstiel at comcast.net krosenstiel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 10:48:12 CDT 2008

I'm beginning to worry that might be the case here, and I'm PISSED. After repartitioning and formatting the c: drive, my 2 different XP disks wouldn't work. However, the XP disk for my CURRENT XP machine, somewhat older than the laptop I'm redoing, does work -- but I can't use it because it's still on my desktop.

I'm going to work on it again tonight after work. Maybe it's time to go to Linux....

--
Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA

From: "Charlotte Foust" <cfoust at infostatsystems.com>