[AccessD] Downgrading Vista

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jul 14 13:24:43 CDT 2008

LOL!

That does sound pretty bad, doesn't it? I actually don't know. I've only
ever done this with a floppy disk since it specifically asks for one but it
may be able to be done with a USB memory stick. Otherwise, Floppy drives can
either be added internally quite easily of there are USB floppy drives (a
bit expensive for a dead technology though). If you press F6 I guess that
will tell the story. The gal that builds computers for me and I would always
laugh at MS's inability to do this from their install CDs, since every drive
maker can.

John B.