[AccessD] OT Kinda: New Computer

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:39:29 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I'm getting ready to shop for a new computer.  I'm thinking laptop.  I've never owned a Mac...but a number of people are trying to talk me into it.  I still wan't to do some Access work.  I hear people talking about VM...and I've seen some dual boot machines.  I'm kinda nervous about trying to run MS Access on a Mac...I just don't know enough?

Any thoughts/advice/experience?

Also, I think the ONLY reasons my friends are suggesting the Mac is for my photography hobby(even though I rarely edit the photos)...anyway...

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte