[AccessD] OT Kinda: New Computer

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 17 21:20:25 CDT 2008

Hi Mark:

Some people I know have been buying Mac as they are cheap and powerful
laptops. Then they install a program named Parallel which allows them to run
Windows and Linux OS... and be able to copy files from one environment
without issues. See a YourTube Intro at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzOtfThd_4 Package costs about $70.00

HTH
Jim