[AccessD] Signatures in Email From Access

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jul 21 09:15:48 CDT 2008

Dear List:

When I use the following call I get the signature inserted into the email.
It's just a blank email:

CreateOutlookEmail_MailTo varSubject:=strSubject,
varTo:=strEmailAddressesTo, varCC:=strEmailAddressesCc, _
    varBCC:=strEmailAddressesBcc

When I use the following which merges an existing document into the email,
NO signature appears:

CreateOutlookEmail_MailTo varSubject:=strSubject,
varTo:=strEmailAddressesTo, varCC:=strEmailAddressesCc, _
    varBCC:=strEmailAddressesBcc, varMessage:=strWholeStory

where strW h oleStory contains the body text of the email extracted from a
document that the user selects.  Apparently something about inserting body
text overrides the signature.

        If Not IsMissing(varMessage) Then
            .Body = varMessage & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
        End If

Is there a way to generate the email with body text AND the signature?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

858-259-4334