[AccessD] Facelift for my App

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 11:11:48 CDT 2008

Yes - that can be done, but I haven't tried.  It looked like one of those
things that took a while to learn, but could be really useful.  It gives you
the ability to have more than 4 formats for one control.

I'm 'think' that conditional formatting can be modified in code without
going into design mode.

Dan