[AccessD] Set color defaults for objects (Re: Facelift for my App)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:20:30 CDT 2008

While we're on this subject, I thought I'd mention a great timesaver that
some of you might not know about -- you can great your own template forms
and reports using the color scheme, etc. of your choice. Then, when you
generate a new form or report, it automatically defaults to your color
scheme instead of Access' defaults -- sure beats the blazes out of resetting
each form. If you don't know how to do this, let me know, I'll post some
simple instructions.

Susan H.