[AccessD] Package Wizard and Access Runtime

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 11:43:25 CDT 2008

I'm testing an installation package with a bare-bones Access file, primarily
just to test the installation of an Access runtime.  The installation went
well, but when I try to uninstall the runtime, it really won't install.

I removed full office 2003 from my test PC first.  I do have admin rights on
the test PC.

I've heard that using other installer applications do a better job - but I'm
installing the runtime at just one client site.  Anyone know what I could
expect to pay for Sagekey?  Or other installers?

Thanks!
Dan