[AccessD] Facelift for my App

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jul 21 11:45:17 CDT 2008

Hi Dan

> I've also learned to ask my female customers for UI opinions because
> the guys all just say, "It's fine."

Exactly! Don't know why it is this way. Strange.

/gustav

>>> dwaters at usinternet.com 21-07-2008 18:33 >>>
Hi Gustav,

I really like your points here.

I've had the same experience with male/female differences of opinion on the
UI.  I think that men typically don't care much about the UI - its look or
efficiency - unless something is really wrong.  Women will notice either
way.  I've also learned to ask my female customers for UI opinions because
the guys all just say, "It's fine."

I just looked at Segoe UI - it's pretty attractive.  Rounder than Tahoma,
but it does take up more space.

Dan