[AccessD] Facelift for my App

Karen Rosenstiel krosenstiel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 13:42:09 CDT 2008

It has been my observation that if you ask a man what color something green
is, they'll say "Green." If you ask a woman the same question, she'll say,
"Teal, avocado, lime, forest, hunter, kelly, aqua ..... Etc."

Another point is that, in reality, it's the women in the office who will be
using your database the most -- they are probably the ones who do the data
entry and produce the reports. Keep 'em happy!

Regards,

Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA