[AccessD] Report Formating Problem

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Jul 22 09:04:28 CDT 2008

I have the following code in the on format event of the detail section of a report. It is setting the forecolor for all dates to red. I have walked through the code and it is skipping the records that do not meet the criteria. I have no conditional formatting set. The default foreground color is set to black.  I have also tried the condition with NOW instead of DATE but no difference. What am I doing wrong here?

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
'Stop
    If Last_IT_Date < Date - 10 Then
        Last_IT_Date.ForeColor = vbRed
    End If
End Sub

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.