[AccessD] Remove 'compact on close' in an external mde

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Tue Jul 22 23:21:43 CDT 2008

Am struggling to find how to set 'Compact on Close' to false in an external mde.

Any tips? Is it a property I can set from an external mdb like 'AllowFullMenus' etc?

(I want to leave the option normally on, but I am running an automatic rollout function which replaces the mde on user workstations with the latest version from the server. All works OK but the 'Compact on close'  on the local workstation mde is conflicting with what I am doing.)

Kath Pelletti
Software Design and Solutions Pty Ltd
Ph: 9505-6714
Fax: 9505-6430