[AccessD] Keyboard shortcuts (was: Access Requests)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Thu Jul 24 12:27:40 CDT 2008

LOL.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:20 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Keyboard shortcuts (was: Access Requests)

Hi Drew

Now listen to to that ... we deal with such tasks every day!

/gustav

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 24-07-2008 17:59 >>>
Funny you mention that.  Yesterday I had to setup a new 'exec' in our
company, who is heading up our European sales force, and he'll be
located in Germany.  I had to get his laptop setup on our domain, and
install our VPN software.

It was Vista (yeck, and hardly use it at all...), it was in German (VERY
rusty with that), and it had a different (assuming German) keyboard,
letters and symbols all over....

I told my boss I deserved a raise for getting that done! ;)

Drew