[AccessD] Weekend OT: Russia today by seven years old boy'seyes...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Jul 26 09:09:01 CDT 2008

Thank you, Tina,

Yes, his name is Damir.

<<<
For all the differences we can find among peoples, I find myself
awestruck again and again by our much greater similarities.

Yes, the same feeling here - in fact this was my intention (:)) to highlight
how similar we're in our general perception of this world by publishing
these simple movies on everyday life here - I'm a kind of "sick & tired" to
watch and hear mainly bad and "yellow/hot" news from mass-media both local
and world-wide - Internet access is not limited here, CNN, BBC etc. as well
as all the main western and eastern magazines and newspapers are available
here for the one who is interested to see this world from different
angles...

...in the same time I think/see there are some small but very significant
differences in our attitude to this world and our lives: main AccessD thread
isn't right place to talk about them - maybe I come to dba-OT one day to
talk about that differences how I see them, and how to help each other to
understand the roots of these differences, and to find a way to live in
piece and fruitful cooperation on this planet...

<<<
Please forgive me for waxing too philosophical here.

That's OK, Tina - as you can see I'm philosophical and relaxed here too,
this weekend, and I'm really enjoying the fresh view of this life, which
only children can provide us with...

<<<
I enjoyed Damir's video, I hope he will do many more
to share with all of us.

Thank you, Tina.

In fact Damir makes a new part release every weekend, when I come to country
side where he stays summer time with his grand-mother - there are seven
parts now - some of them are published there on YouTube on my account -
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShamilMS ...

Enjoy! :)

Thank you.

--