[AccessD] Weekend OT: Russia today by seven years old boy'seyes...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Jul 26 09:09:01 CDT 2008

Thank you. William,

Yes, Damir seems to have some talent for making pics and combining then into
movies; some pics I was told by a professional photographer are really fresh
and unexpected (by adults) attraction/mirroring of this world...

<<<
...bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :)

Well, that's not Florida here William you know :)
And this summer is rather cold and rainy here comparing some years before...
Half of the pictures or even more were made in April and May when it's still
between 10 and 15 Celcius in average...

And summer time - one day it could be 25-30 Celcius and then the next day it
could go down to almost 12 Celcius - NorthWinds, we all now well about from
MS Access sample database, are ruling here...

But we never have hurricanes here I must say - maybe that's a compensation
for relatively cold summer season... :)

--
Shamil