[AccessD] Default File Format

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 28 14:43:27 CDT 2008

In my library file, with is identical at each customer, is a SetOption
method to set the Default File Format to Access 2000.  The code is this:

	SetOption "Default File Format", acFileFormatAccess2000

However, I'm setting up a new customer who uses Access 2000, the above
Option doesn't exist, and compiling fails.

How can I set up a procedure which will ensure that this code line works in
Access 2002 and 2003, and does compile in Access 2000?  I tried to do
something with late binding, but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks!
Dan