[AccessD] Data Has Been Changed

Stephen stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Tue Jul 29 16:17:13 CDT 2008

>From long ago in the mind's recesses, 7878 was the error code for
'another user has saved changes to this record while you were looking at
it', and then (iirc) only when the locking scheme is Optimistic.  In A97
I believe the dialog box suggested you the click OK to refresh.

But it was all long ago ... and I seem to remember this message
sometimes when I was the only person anywhere near the database.

Stephen Bond