[AccessD] Access development on the wane?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:01:42 CDT 2008

I have seen a sharp dimunition in Access jobs on the various job boards I
visit and in the newspaper of record. Fortunately, I have moved into a
totally BE-related job. Ironically, I am now dragged into boning up on C#
due to the fact that our C#/C++ programmer has just suffered a severe stroke
and the current prognosis is that it's unlikely that he'll return. I know my
way around C# and I know a little C but C++ is a new kettle of fish. Going
through Shahid's notes and his project files, I am realizing how much info
is in his head and not on paper. Oh well. We struggle on.

Arthur