[AccessD] Access development on the wane?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jul 31 19:44:22 CDT 2008

Your glass is half full, Dan.  To me, A2007 was the biggest horse laugh
MS has had at our expense.  They mostly added UI stuff that does nothing
but frustrate developers like me who have worked with the thing since
1.0 was released and aren't looking for cosmetic improvements.  Frankly,
I can't be bothered with anything but the most lightweight usage of ANY
PART of Office 2007, most especially Access, which I avoid completely.

Charlotte Foust