[AccessD] Momentary Adieu

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:03:48 CDT 2008

Arthur,
My dearest, longest friend.

> we have a friend who lives there and can put us up?  LOL

Is there a limit on time/people/duration/rooms? <VBG>  I could give you lots
of "friends" who would love a trip to Berumuda - you do know that traffic
drive on the LEFT aka UK and the policemen are dressed as British Colonial
Bobbies aka CRMP and that everybody has to be nice to everybody...  I
wouldn't bother with the Yanks, Aussies, Germans, Danes or the Russians.
Stick with the Brits!!  You may not get quality, but you will get
quantity...Did I say that right?

Max