[AccessD] Import data from web site into Access

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jun 4 05:17:00 CDT 2008

Good day/evening/night all!

One of my work mates is trying to import data from a web page into Access.

Excel has a function called Web Query that can extract data from a specific
place in a web page. I've found a discussion on tek-tips
(<http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1249526&page=1>) that shows how
to import a Web Query from an external Excel file into Access, but is it
possible to do this directly.

I vaguely remember somebody on the list was getting exchange rate data(?)
from an external website for use in Access - but I cannot remember who,
what, or when ;-(

TIA!

Chris Foote