[AccessD] Access To Excel via a CSV File

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:57:06 CDT 2008

I thought there may be some way to turn it into an xls file and then with
(xls type code - range thingy) format it.
If I just rename it to .xls all the csv value turn into one line string.
If I try to docmd.transferspreadsheet acimport into a table and then
docmd.transferspreadsheet acexport I cannot get past first base as it won't
let me do an import.

Yes, definitely stumped.  More stumps than criket!

Max