[AccessD] Access To Excel via a CSV File

Robin (Merseybeat) robin.lawrence at merseybeat.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 10:17:25 CDT 2008

Hi Max,
To use Docmd.transferspreadsheet the target file need to exist first. So if
you go to the table and use office links to create the Excel Spreadsheet
initially you can then blank everything except the header columns (ie use it
like a template.)
All the fields will be correctly formatted as per the source fields in the
Access Table....
HTH
Rgds
Robin