[AccessD] Report With MEMO

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jun 5 16:00:17 CDT 2008

Hi Mark

An old trick was to append a couple of line feeds to the memo field's control source in the report:

=[memoYourNoteField] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10)

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 05-06-2008 21:32 >>>

Hello All,

I have a report I need to "Publish with Word".  There is a Memo field...the problem is not ALL of the text from the MEMO is making it to the word(.rtf).  I have appended some text to the end of field to determine if all was printed...

Bottom line...I need about 20 fields and a memo into some sort of structured word/text document.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte