[AccessD] Access To Excel via a CSV File

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:34:08 CDT 2008

Well,
Thanks to all those who responded.
I have had quite some success, but not fully.
Thanks to Jennifer's and Rocky's examples and all the other tips I was able
to create the xls exactly as I wanted.  This is great.
I am able to give it a filename and save it to disk.  From there I can email
it out.
All this from the click of a button without the user seeing or doing
anything - Brilliant!

However, the one small glitch I have is that when it is subsequently opened
up, the worksheet "floats" within the Excel App.  It has its own title bar
which can be grabbed and moved around.  Any ideas?

Max