[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 10 12:36:35 CDT 2008

 > I suspect that the unbounders on this list have all been
converted and are therefore silent.  :)

ROTFLMAO.  I kind of doubt it.

I suspect there are several classes of unbounders hiding out
there, those that...

1) Don't handle it and don't want to admit it.
2) Handle it but the code was reaaaaaaaaallllllly messy and
don't want to admit it.
3) Use "first wins" strategy and don't want to admit it.
4) Spent so much time and effort doing it correctly that
they don't really want to give their work away.

I come to this conclusion because if they handled it
correctly, and the code was neat and tidy, then they would
be popping up all over like proud papas to show us their
beautiful baby.