[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 10 15:19:45 CDT 2008

Rocky,

This is neither religion nor politics.  I had an open thread
soliciting ideas for a specific Microsoft ACCESS problem
that I actually have and am actively trying to solve.

The fact that I am getting none is informative all by
itself, though less than helpful.

The fact that some people insist on trying to re-engineer
the system without ever having seen the system, been
involved in any design discussions with the client, nor in
fact ever even MET the client is annoying, I must say.

I have politely requested that people stick to answers to my
question, which certainly seems reasonable to me since I
started the thread.  Perhaps a moderator should politely ask
people stick to answers to my question, or start their own
threads.