[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 10 16:03:37 CDT 2008

Rocky, you are neither dumb nor rash.

I am actually soliciting useful and usable discussion about
a specific problem.

If YOU (and anyone else) would like to contribute to a
discussion re editing existing records in an unbound form
and attempting to correctly handle edit collisions, I would
WELCOME such input.

I AM having a problem with people telling me I am whimpering
when I do not consider their solutions to a completely
different problem to be useful.

I do have a problem with people telling me how it is just
never possible anywhere in the universe that what they
consider to be "the only correct answer" isn't useful.

And I do have a problem being told that just because they
can't solve the problem that the problem isn't solvable.

If such people would just go away I would be VERY happy.