[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:29:42 CDT 2008

Rocky,

I think it is definitely looking better.

There are some Javascript errors on the Projects page...and when you mouse over the grey areas at the bottom of that page...more items are loaded...not sure what they are...but  you can see on the status bar...Java error...then about 10 things are reloaded.

Also,  Just my opinion...but I have never been a fan of scrolling if I don't have to.  The top half of your page is logo and picture.  To finish the first paragraph...I have to scroll...and your company name is no longer on the screen.

Just some thoughts.

Mark A. Matte