[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jun 16 19:38:46 CDT 2008

...you might consider putting one of those video interviews you've done in a
box on the web site front page as a click to view ...gives instant
credibility plus its can be a visual and technical sell for the page itself
...also clearly differentiates you from thousands of individual developer
web sites ...you do the interviews well and that alone can make a potential
client willing to give you a call.

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."