[AccessD] Slow day - normalization discusion

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jun 18 10:50:02 CDT 2008

It would be consistent but is it necessary.  Depends somewhat on whether it
will be all U.S. numbers.  Given the wide variety of formats in phone
numbers around the world, more and more I find that a free form text field
for the phone number is easier on the users, unless you intend to do some
reporting and sorting on the phone number.

I'd stick with the first scheme, myself.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com