[AccessD] Error 3001 - invalid argument - What the . . . . ?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 20 13:54:31 CDT 2008

Be sure that field1 and field2 are not actually Key words.

Example: I had a INSERT in access where one of the fields was called 'Note',
which is a Key word.  It worked for a long time, then failed and kept
failing.  I'm guessing that something in Windows or Access was updated to
cause the sudden failure.

Dan