[AccessD] Error 3001 - invalid argument - What the . . . . ?

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Fri Jun 20 14:07:04 CDT 2008

Thanks, Susan

My recordset object is declared explicitly as a DAO recordset, and the code is called only when there is something to add to the table and valid values have been passed to the proc.

Since this has been running solid for so long, I really suspect some sort of corruption, but restoring a previous version of the front end didn't solve the problem.  DLL corruption perhaps?  But which one?  And how to fix?