[AccessD] Error 3001 - invalid argument - What the . . . . ?

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Fri Jun 20 14:52:35 CDT 2008

Thanks, Liz.

Not the table, apparently, unless it's something that wouldn't appear using that test.

New development . . . .

The problem is causing the error ANY time my code uses the .AddNew . . . .Update structure. When I comment out the offending code, the next occurrence of that structure elsewhere in the system's code produces the error again.

Pulling my hair . . . .