[AccessD] DAO Recordset properties and methods

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jun 21 01:25:18 CDT 2008

Hi Susan

Neither did I. It seems to be A2007 special:

A Recordset2 object is contains all of the same properties and methods as the Recordset object. The Recordset2 object contains a new property, ParentRecordset, that support multi-valued field types.

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 21-06-2008 00:51 >>>
I didn't know about Recordset2. Thanks for the link. I tried all kinds of
search strings, and that never showed up.

Susan H.