[AccessD] OT: Saturday' EURO2008 Football: Russa - Netherlands-3:1! Was: RE: Friday: Croatia v. Turkey

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Jun 21 17:35:25 CDT 2008

Hi Helmut,

We will see, Turkey is a "hardcore", who knows...

And Italy or Spain vs. Russia in semi-final - that also promises to be a
game! I'd prefer that would be Russia - Spain semi-final and then Russia vs.
Germany or Turkey final... :) We, will see...

People still celebrating here on the streets...

I might still go outside in the nearby pub, which will close 4 or 5 a.m. in
the morning - it's 2:33 a.m. but sunrise should start in 40 minutes - an
hour - "White-Nights" season here...

Thank you.

--
Shamil