[AccessD] Form BeforeUpdate

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jun 23 12:03:26 CDT 2008

I don't believe you can cancel the form's close event.  You have to use
the Unload event instead if you want to cancel.  However, a lot depends
on how your close button behaves.  If it just calls close, then a
CancelEvent is not going to change that.  If it calls Form_Unload and
the Unload event calls DoCmd.Close, then the CancelEvent should work, I
think.

Charlotte Foust