[AccessD] Filter Main Form with Subform...

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Tue Jun 24 18:41:41 CDT 2008

Susan,
 Completely unlinked. It seems whenever you apply a .filter to the main
form, the subforms do something that looks like requerying, and the users
record position is lost in the subform.

 I ran into this problem years ago when working with A2000, but in that
design I was able to change the way the user selected the records. I cannot
do that with this design, so I really need a better solution than the one I
created...

This, or any variation will cause the subform to 'requery'

  With Me.Parent
    .Filter = "[Customer ID] Like " & Me!CID
    .FilterOn = True
  End With

Thanks for your help!

~Robert