[AccessD] How to get my Word document open

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 07:46:41 CDT 2008

Hi Tina
Effectively it does what Windows does if you double-click on a file in
Explorer, ie uses the rergistered app for that file type to open the file.
It's no use if you want to manipulate the file via, say, the Word object
model, but great if all you want to do is open it.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk