[AccessD] Do While in VBA

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Jun 25 19:44:42 CDT 2008

If any of you have Excel issues, I highly recommend one of the Excel lists here.  I have been subbed to both for years.

L list is for Developer type issues
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/excel-l.html

G list is for more mundane Excel stuff.
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/excel-g.html

Both lists are very friendly and full of MVP types who really know their stuff.
Also lots of fun like AccessD, and of course, free to sub and unsub.

hth
Darryl.